Uncle Roger Fried Rice Restaurant FUIYOH!


"Taking a short break from youtube weejios this month because we're busy opening a restaurant in my hometown of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! FUIYOH!

Never in my life would I expect this to be a reality. 4 years ago I was just a comedian making silly videos in my apartment. And now I have a fried rice restaurant that's going to get roasted by everyone HAIYAAA." - tweeted uncle Roger. 

Comedian and Youtuber Nigel Ng, also known as Uncle Roger says he will be opening his restaurant in Pavillion Bukit Bintang on September 11.


Pavilion KL - Bukit Bintang Entrance | Shopping Plaza

181 Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 55100


He is also aiming to set a Guinness World Record for the largest gathering of people dressed as Uncle Roger.




Nigel initially opened registrations for the event, but all slots are now filled.

The first 300 registrants received a free orange polo shirt, phone belt case, and limited edition tote bag with discount vouchers.

“The team and I have been eating so much fried rice, wok hei is now my favourite cologne.

We’re all really proud of the food we’re putting out," says Nigel. 






Sources:

FMT

And

 https://x.com/MrNigelNg/status/1830294490630041946?s=19







0 yang menasihati:

Post a Comment

Untuk kesudian membaca dan memberi berkata-kata - saya berterima kasih.








Anem Arnamee 2024 © TERIMA KASIH ♥



click to te top